Friday, December 03, 2004

I'M A NOVELIST!!!!

So, um, yeah. I made 50,000 words, and verified it and everything. Yay! For a while after verifying I was just wandering around the house not believing that I'd actually managed to do it. Later on I went out for dinner to a place with really good chocolate cakes to celebrate. :)

Anyways. I'm not exactly finished with the novel. I got bogged down in the final confrontation, skimmed over some of it, and now need to write the happily-ever-after. I'm also looking into a PDF printer thingie so I can save my 20-odd RTF files as a single PDF for people to read.

But... Yeah. That was crazy. I can't believe I managed to write that much! But... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, Selene! :) :) :) -- Katie

11:34 AM  
Blogger a.c.t. said...

yay, congratulations!! and which cake place did you go to?

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home